Sanitary Components: Angle-Line
Protect Product Integrity, Increase Productivity
Every sanitary process, whether it is a food, beverage, pharmaceutical, or personal care process, requires particulate straining to protect product integrity and processing equipment. With Angle-Line Strainers, you can do that while also increasing productivity.
The Sani-Matic Angle-Line Strainer
- Can be cleaned without removing it from the process line, increasing production uptime.
- Is 3-A certified when used with a perforated insert.
- Allows for both standard and reverse process flow by changing the strainer element frame.
- 4″ body Angle-Line Strainers have Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN)
- 4” body Angle-Line Strainers and 6” body High-Capacity Angle-Line Strainers are available to meet different process volume needs.
Not sure what your process needs? Give us a call.