Sani-Matic Offer & Expectation of Employees
Sani-Matic offers an environment with a strong work culture embraced by The Sani-Matic Way and the 30 Fundamentals
The Sani-Matic Way – Is about being better than good. It’s about being the best! The foundation for being the best comes from great people in a healthy culture. The 30 Fundamentals describe the behaviors that make our culture the best. How we treat each other sets us apart and allows us to be industry leaders.
30 Fundamentals – Be Vigilant About Safety, Act With Integrity, Honor Commitments, Be Curious, Listen Generously, Speak Up & Speak Straight, Invest In Relationships, Do What’s Best For The Customer, Assume Positive Intent, Take Intelligent Risks, “Bring It” Every Day, Be Incredibly Responsive, Practice Blameless Problem-Solving, Be Relentless About Improvement, Embrace Chance and Growth, Get Clear On Expectations, Debate Then Align, Be Proud Of Your Work, Deliver Results, Own Your Work-Life Balance, Make A Difference, Be A Mentor, Show Meaningful Appreciation, Share Information, Think Team First, Embrace Diverse Perspectives, Create A Great Impression, Take Ownership, Be The Best You, Keep Things Fun.
The Sani-Matic Benefit Package
A highly competitive wage and the ability for internal growth opportunities.
Health (Both HSA and Traditional options), Vision, Dental, Flexible Spending, ID Protection, EAP, Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Paid Time-Off, Company Paid Life Insurance and a robust 401k Plan with Company match.
Safety is Our Priority
Sani-Matic considers no phase of its operation more important than safety and health protection. We will provide and maintain safe and healthful working conditions and establish and insist upon safe work methods and practices at all times.
Management is committed to the company’s safety and health objectives and is required to set a good example by always observing the rules as a part of the normal work routine. Managers at all levels will not compromise accident and injury prevention or environmental protection compliance for profit or production. Management interest must be vocal, visible and continuous, from top management to department supervisors.
We will achieve our commitment to safety by adhering to the following safety expectations and efforts:
- Expecting environment and regulatory compliance from management and each employee,
- Giving any employee the right—and responsibility—to immediately halt and report unsafe or noncompliant equipment, acts or practices,
- Keeping employees aware of required safety, health and environmental procedures, and providing the resources for each employee to assure their own safety,
- Striving for continuous improvement in all aspects of our safety and environmental compliance programs, including training, implementation, and motivation,
- Measuring performance and commitment to safety standards as an integral part of every employee’s job and performance evaluation, and
- Striving to meet or exceed all regulations that affect our facility.
We commit to go above and beyond mere compliance to implement “Best Management Practices” when feasible. Each year we will provide annual documented training to all employees to ensure all employees have the most current safety skills.
Sani-Matic has had the honor to be recognized for our safety achievement through the State of WI and Nationally. The safety recognition could not be achieved without the help of all employees striving for safety excellence.