Clean-Out-of-Place (COP) Parts Washers Engineered for Your Specific Process
We understand the Configured Design Offering may not fit your specific needs. That is why we accommodate Alternative Design Requests with a Sani-Matic custom-engineered solution.
Engineering design changes outside of the pre-engineered Clean-Out-of-Place (COP) Parts Washer offering that are considered Alternative Design Requests include the following:
- Custom tank sizes (These are tank sizes other than the UW, RW, PW, TW series in 4-, 6-, 8-, 10-, and 12-feet lengths found in the Configured Design Offering)
- Instrumentation/component requests outside of the Configured Design Offering
- Alternative materials such as 316L stainless steel
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and HMI
- Larger electric heaters
- Multiple tank compartments
- Insulated tank walls
- COP/CIP capabilities, and more
Whether a configured design or alternative design fits your process, the Sani-Matic Clean-Out-of-Place (COP) Parts Washer’s sanitary jet manifolds generate high-velocity turbulence for a complete clean.