Industry Leading Process
Hygienic ALB Strainer
Industry Leading Process Equipment Protection
Component and equipment protection is critical to keeping biopharmaceutical processes running – the Hygienic ALB Strainer protects these components during CIP and other process steps, allowing production to continue as-designed, safely, and uninterrupted.
Designed to meet ASME BPE standards, the Hygienic ALB Strainer is ready to integrate into your process today.
The Hygienic ALB Strainer has several wear parts that are good to keep in stock for replacements:
Elastomers – tri-clamp gaskets, the element insert o-ring, sight glass window gaskets (if sight glass included) and the end cap x-ring are all critical elastomers to keep in stock.
End Cap (PEI) – while this thermoplastic unit will need to be replaced less than the elastomers, stock should be kept in case of damage or if the unit is lost.
View & download our latest manuals, technical datasheets, catalogs & more.
View photos of recent projects from the shop, engineering renderings, & marketing photos.
Read articles written by industry leaders to share their expertise and recommendations.
CIP SUPPLY LINES • CIP RETURN LINES • UTILITY SUPPLY LINES • EQUIPMENT PROTECTION • PROCESS PROTECTION • PROCESS STRAINING • START-UP FLUSHING
BIO-PHARM LIQUID • BIO-PHARM OSD • ANIMAL HEALTH • CANNABIS • API
Hygienic ALB Strainer
Hygienic ALB Strainer IOM
Capturing Particulates – Angle-Line
Vs. Hygienic ALB Strainer
Watch how the basket style element captures high particulate loads more effectively than traditional angle-line strainers.
○ 316Lss construction
○ Process contact finish: 20 µin Ra
○ Electropolished & passivated
○ Capture soils inside an easy to remove basket element
○ Patent pending end cap design reduces internal scratching & provides easy flushing of the basket element
○ Basket element can be removed without breaking process line
○ Designed for low pressure drops
○ Eccentric fittings for full drainability
○ Multiple inlet orientations & sizes
Optimized Design Utilizing Conceptual Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Modeling
Capture Soils & Particulates Inside a Removable Element
Standard Documentation Options
○ Material Test Reports (MTRs)
○ Component Drawings
○ Surface Finish Certification
○ USP Class VI Certifications
○ As-Built Drawings
○ Weld & Heat Map
○ Weld Log
○ Electropolish Certification
○ Passivation Certification
○ Hydrostatic Test (Optional)