Knowledge / Skills / Expertise:
• Thorough understanding of purchasing concepts, negotiation tactics, fair market pricing for desired materials and budget requirements.
• Previous inventory control or related materials management experience is preferred.
• Experienced with ERP software reporting systems.
• Minimum of 2 years in an inventory, inspection or purchasing related role within in a similar Manufacturing industry. Additional years of education and experience may be substituted for each other, as determined by Human Resources.
• A college degree is desired, but not required.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2855 Innovation Way
Madison, WI 53590
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399