- Technical or Associate Degree from an accredited technical institution or college in electrical engineering/technology required.
- Minimum of two years of previous electrical control panel design experience is required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical or other electrical design software required.
- Strong working knowledge of electrical design (conduit and wire schedules, panel layout, P&IDs, instrumentation design details, motor control schematic and automation components (PLC) & wiring, etc.).
- Familiarity with UL508A electrical code such as they apply to equipment and panel wiring.
- Familiarity with pneumatic, electronic and analytical instrumentation used to measure and control flow, temperature, pressure and level of fluids.
- Microsoft Office products experience required.
- Good analytical and problem solving, verbal and written communication skills to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to effectively check all drawings for errors or deviations from standard practice prior to submittal to customers or manufacturing.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1915 S. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399