• BA degree or at least 5 years related sales experience is required.
• Extensive experience with sanitary applications in the food/beverage industry and/or biopharmaceutical industry.
• Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce.com), laptop, etc. Comfortable with written proposal development.
• Comfortable adapting to new technology and able to self-assess and improve work.
• Ability to understand and work toward profitability goals.
• Knowledge of product costs, materials, labor and overhead.
• Ability to effectively read, write and speak English is a requirement of this position.
• Detailed oriented, enjoys solving technical problems and maintains a “customer-centric” service attitude.
• Capable of managing distributors, representatives, and OEM channels.
• Upbeat individual with sense of urgency, responsiveness and persistence.
• Enjoys solving technical problems and maintains a “customer-centric” service attitude.
• Enjoys developing long-term customer relationships.
• Ethical, hardworking and trustworthy.
• An excellent listener able to pose pertinent questions and provide creative solutions.
• Able to diagnose a customers’ “need” vs. “want”.
• Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and activities to optimize sales productivity.
• Knowledge of capital expenditure justification, Total Operating Cost and ROI.
• Quick learner able to understand customer’s production process.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
• Able to prioritize without supervision.
• Familiar with sanitary components and fluid engineering fundamentals.
• Familiar with process controls and PLC operation.
• Familiar with P&ID and CAD drawings.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2855 Innovation Way
Madison, WI 53590
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399