• Associate degree in Engineering or equivalent is required; similar bachelor’s degree is desired.
• 5-10 years in a similar position is desired.
• Demonstrated knowledge of database management systems, preferably SQL and Time Series (Historian) databases, and developing access to disparate data systems.
• Experience designing, building, and testing PLC software and hardware systems for automated equipment controls (Rockwell Automation experience highly preferred).
• Experience in developing and implementing high performance HMIs.
• Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) familiarity and curiosity for developing products that operate with/or are a part of IIoT.
• VPN and Data Gateway technology knowledge (e.g., Raspberry Pi, eWON).
• Plant network design and connectivity (e.g., Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Cellular Modem) experience.
• Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11: Food & Drug Administration regulations on electronic records and signatures.
• Familiarity with sanitary applications in the food/beverage industry and/or bio-pharm industry including the following:
– Familiarity with sanitary components and fluid engineering fundamentals.
– Familiarity with process controls, UL requirements and PLC operations
– Familiarity with P&ID and CAD drawings.
– Experience with written proposal development.
• Efficient and hardworking self-starter with integrity.
– Upbeat individual with sense of urgency, responsiveness and persistence.
– Enjoys solving technical problems and maintains a “customer-centric” service attitude.
– An excellent listener able to pose pertinent questions and provide creative solutions.
– Able to diagnose a customers’ “need” vs. “want”.
– Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and activities to optimize productivity.
o Quick learner able to understand production process.
o Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
o Able to prioritize without supervision.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2855 Innovation Way
Madison, WI 53590
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399