- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in latest computerized design applications (e.g., AutoCAD and SolidWorks).
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing related design work (approval, assembly, and detailed production fabrication drawings).
- Good problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated success managing projects by balancing customer requirements with the ability to manufacture and manage production costs.
- Ability to prioritize product development activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team is essential, as well as exert influence without alienating others.
- Aptitude to leverage the technical resources of our vendors and suppliers.
- Detail-oriented, independent thinking, self-starting, motivated, and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly.
- Experience with capital expenditure justification, including Total Operating Cost and ROI.
- Knowledge of product costs and experience with working towards profitability goals.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM, SolidWorks, laptop, etc.
- Above average typing, spelling, grammar, and excel skills.
- Ability to adapt to new and innovative technology.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1915 S. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
These are exciting times! Sani-Matic, Inc. will be moving to a new facility on May 20, 2019:
2855 Innovation Way
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399