- Completion of a Secondary education degree is required;
- Minimum 2 years of related technical and/or mechanical capital equipment repair/install experience is preferred (Additional years of education and experience may be substituted for each other, as determined by Human Resources.)
- PLC troubleshooting experience is desired.
- Able to prioritize without supervision and lead initiatives to achieve a common goal;
- Ability to understand and work toward profitability goals;
- An excellent listener able to pose pertinent questions and provide creative solutions;
- Able to diagnose a customers’ “need” vs. “want”;
- Enjoys solving technical problems and maintains a “customer-centric” service attitude;
- Enjoys developing long-term customer relationships;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure;
- Professional English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing;
- Upbeat and ethical individual with a sense of urgency, responsibility and persistence;
- Above average typing, spelling and grammar skills to complete proper reports and paperwork;
- Proficient with MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, laptop, etc.
- Mechanical — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment — Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of electrical or electronic (not mechanical) principles.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2855 Innovation Way
Madison, WI 53590
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399