- Completion of a secondary education degree is required.
- Minimum 3 years of related technical sales and/or mechanical management experience is preferred.
- Able to prioritize without supervision and lead initiatives to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to understand and work toward profitability goals.
- Knowledge of product costs, materials, labor and overhead.
- An excellent listener able to pose pertinent questions and provide creative solutions.
- Able to diagnose a customers’ “need” vs. “want”.
- Enjoys solving technical problems and maintains a “customer-centric” service attitude;
- Enjoys developing long-term customer relationships.
- Knowledge of capital expenditure justification, Total Operating Cost and ROI.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure.
- Professional English knowledge in speaking, reading and writing.
- Upbeat and ethical individual with a sense of urgency, responsibility and persistence.
- Above average typing, spelling and grammar skills.
- Proficient with MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, laptop, etc.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2855 Innovation Way
Madison, WI 53590
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399