An Automated GMP Cabinet Washer for IBC Cleaning
Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) are commonly used in solid dosage pharmaceutical manufacturing as storage, transport and blending vessels. And like all other process items, IBCs must be cleaned.
Sani-Matic understands the importance of integrating a successful hygienic cleaning program into your pharmaceutical manufacturing process and designed the PharmaCab LP Series GMP Washer to wash IBCs, totes, tablet bins and other vessels containing hazardous and non-hazardous compounds.
The Sani-Matic PharmaCab LP Series meets cGMP and complies with the latest ASME BPE Cabinet Washer Standards.
The fully automated cabinet washer delivers repeatable and documentable cleaning and drying results with a series features:
- Vertically descending spray arm cleans IBCs of varying heights
- Non-threaded, 1/4 turn removable nozzles for easy inspection and cleaning
- Proof of rotation sensors
- Radiused Corners
- External CIP and external dryer system
- Pneumatically inflatable door gaskets
- 40 user-defined recipes control system, S88 compliant
The Sani-Matic PharmaCab LP Series accommodates a variety of IBC sizes providing a complete, repeatable clean. Let’s talk about how the PharmaCab LP Series can help your hygienic cleaning process.