Multi-Purpose Cabinet Washer. Cleaning Everything from Weigher System Scale Buckets to Totes, Trays and Elevator Buckets.
Most food and beverage manufacturers have a variety of process items that need to be cleaned several times a day to meet production demand or prevent allergen cross-contamination. If the items are being cleaned manually, that is a lot of time, water and labor dedicated to cleaning—and the results are inconsistent.
The Sani-Matic SaniCab is an automated, flexible cabinet washer designed to consistently clean a wide variety of product contact items including trays, pots, elevator buckets, weigh scale buckets, vibratory feed pans, totes, drums, filler pistons and more.
To provide a complete clean, and improve your productivity, the SaniCab is designed with a series of beneficial features:
- Cycle times as low as 15 minutes
- A 17-gallon, low-volume sump provides a high-flow rate for effective cleaning, while using less water and chemicals
- Dual straining (tray strainer and Y-Strainer) to capture large and small particles and conveyorized strainers are also available for heavy soil loads
- Optional dryer system improves turnaround times by up to 75%
- Custom-designed Rack-on-Cart Systems optimize load and ensure a complete clean of all process items
SaniCab Rack-on-Cart Systems
The washer’s accompanying Rack-on-Cart System provides an easy, safe and sanitary way to transport items to and from the cabinet washer. The racks are 3-D modeled for your specific process items, ensuring a complete clean—every time.