- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of SSRS with a growing understanding of SSAS data models, MDX/DAX, and Power View/PowerPivot.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and SSIS.
- Outstanding people skills, ability to influence without authority, and ability to collaborate cross-functionally with multiple internal and external audiences.
- Math and statistics knowledge background.
- Demonstrate organizational, analytic, prioritization, critical thinking and time-management skills.
- Ensure compliance of standards in developing programs.
- Demonstrate expertise in motivating others to establish and successfully achieve goals.
- Strong customer and client service orientation.
- Highly motivated and committed to excellence with a positive attitude.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to communicate business changes rapidly and effectively.
- Ability to foster and work in a team environment with an entrepreneurial approach.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1915 S. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399