- BS in Engineering or related discipline.
- Two years’ Project Engineering or Project Management experience.
- SolidWorks or other 3-D modeling experience.
- Proficiency in computer operation and MS Office programs.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Applies engineering knowledge and experience to improve products, services and processes.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain project schedules by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems. Project management within food or pharmaceutical industries.
- Experience with machine design.
- Self-motivation and leadership qualities.
- Ability to work closely with customers and project team members.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience with quickly assessing risk and providing acceptable resolutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict timelines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1915 S. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399