- Bachelor’s Degree specializing in EHS and 5+ years of related experience is required.
- Expert knowledge of OSHA and EPA laws.
- Prefer at least 3 years in a manufacturing environment with strong leadership responsibilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with discipline to detail orientation that is balanced with the ability to keep focused on the big picture.
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize and plan projects and juggle resources to meet the demands.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with employees at all levels in the organization.
- < 5% domestic and/or international travel to meet customers, suppliers or in support of other initiatives.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1915 S. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399