- Three to 5 years’ experience in engineering and project management.
- Proficiency in latest computerized design applications (e.g. AutoCAD, SolidWorks).
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing related design work (approval, assembly and detailed production fabrication drawings).
- Good problem solving, critical thinking, decision making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent customer acumen and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to work within a cross functional team is essential, as well as exert influence without alienating others.
- Aptitude to leverage the technical resources of our vendors and suppliers.
- Detail oriented, independent thinking, self-starting, motivated.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks/projects and manage priorities accordingly.
- Knowledge of product costs and experience with working towards profitability goals.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, CRM, SolidWorks, laptop, etc.
- Above average typing, spelling, grammar and excel skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1915 S. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399