- HS education and 2 years’ experience.
- Completion of certificate program in Electronics is preferred.
- Strong basic computer skills.
- Strong PLC Programming knowledge.
- Ability to read work orders, drawings, blueprints, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Experience using small hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers and soldering irons.
- Good hand-eye coordination in putting together small and intricate parts needed to empower devices of varying sizes.
- Practical knowledge relating to electrical distribution, motors and motor controls, conduit and wiring practices, and grounding as well as familiarity with the National Electrical Code.
- Ability to communicate intermediate to complex technical problems with the customer using both oral and written communication.
- Ability to demonstrate positive customer service to internal and external customers, in person and via the phone.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently and problem solve quickly.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently as well with others.
- Good electrical aptitude skills, good verbal communication skills and self-motivated.
Sani-Matic seeks staff without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran status, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. EOE/M/F/D/V.
You may also email, fax or mail a completed application and/or resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
1915 S. Stoughton Rd.
Madison, WI 53716
Phone: 800-356-3300 / 608-222-2399