An Efficient, Consistent Alternative to Manual Cleaning
Manufacturing processes for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries have many items that cannot be cleaned in place such as pipes, hoses, clamps, gaskets, fittings and other disassembled machine parts.
How does a manufacturer clean these disassembled process parts? Manual labor or a Clean-Out-of-Place (COP) system such as the Sani-Matic Immersion Parts Washer.
Unlike the unreliable results inherent to manual cleaning, Sani-Matic Immersion Parts Washers provide efficient, consistent cleaning—and they are designed to meet cGMP and ASME-BPE standards.
The Sani-Matic Immersion Parts Washers come with high-impact cleaning features:
- Exclusively designed sanitary jet manifolds. These manifolds are fully welded and machined to eliminate unsanitary crevices that can harbor bacteria.
- High-velocity jet flow. The design creates a consistent, turbulent flow that agitates and removes product residue from process parts.
Configurable to Your Process
The Sani-Matic Immersion Parts Washers range from manual operation to fully-automated and are configured to meet your plant operations and documentation needs.
- Portable or stationary
- Side jets, end jets or both
- Single or multi-compartments
- Variety of controls and valve configurations
- CIP capability
Each Sani-Matic Immersion Parts Washer is designed to maximize cleaning, while minimizing cycle time and promoting worker safety. That provides you with Cleaning Confidence and a boost to your bottom line.