A Flexible Automated GMP Cabinet Washer for a Safe and Consistent Clean
Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs) are commonly used in solid dosage pharmaceutical manufacturing as storage, transport and blending vessels. And like all other process items, IBCs must be cleaned.
Sani-Matic understands the importance of integrating a successful critical cleaning program into your pharmaceutical manufacturing process and designed the IBC Wash to consistently and safely wash IBCs, totes, tablet bins and other vessels containing hazardous and non-hazardous compounds.
The Sani-Matic IBC Wash meets cGMP and ASME-BPE standards.
The fully automated stainless steel cabinet washer delivers repeatable and documentable cleaning and drying results with a series of important and unique features:
- Vertically descending spray arm cleans IBCs of varying heights
- Sensors ensure IBC lids have been removed and the IBC is properly positioned
- Non-threaded, 1/4 turn removable nozzles
- Proof of rotation sensors
- Self-cleaning capabilities
- A CIP supply and recirculation assembly
- Pneumatically inflatable door gaskets
- A complete dryer system to prevent bacterial growth
The Sani-Matic IBC Wash provides flexibility, accommodates a variety of IBC sizes, protects operators and ensures a complete clean, every time. Let’s talk about how the IBC Wash can help your process.